Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It must be a sign right?

The house I'm infatuated with right now just dropped it's asking price a lot! We're going to see it Friday. Fingers crossed that it's as great in person as the pictures make it out to be! There's another house that we sort of like, but the one that we didn't like as much was technically the "better" buy (More square footage, bigger yard, and extra .5 bath) But now that they're the same price and the one we think we like more is actually what we think it is....can you tell I'm way too emotionally involved with this?

On a side note....I wonder if my hubby's tastes have evolved or if my cooking has. Last night he told me I've become quite a good cook. I however feel like I'm in a cooking rut. Care to share your fave recipe with me?

2 comments:

  1. Yeaa...you got the blog going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mama, got links to the houses? pm me on btbio... i've been meaning to send you the link to ours

    ReplyDelete